Spicy Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This dish created by our friend Naznin at @afoodexpedition is the perfect side dish for your eggs in the morning, to your chicken dinner at night.
By using an air fryer, you can get your sweet potatoes perfectly golden brown and crispy, making it a healthy dish full of great flavour!
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp hot chilli
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tbsp Sachili Goji Moringa
- 2-3 garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Prepare:
- In a large bowl, toss your sweet potatoes with all your spices.
- Bake in an air fryer for 16-18 minutes.
- While that's baking, start cooking your mushrooms in butter until they are light and golden in colour.
- Add in your chopped garlic and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Mix it all together and top with some more Sachili for extra flavour!