Raise your hand if you love salmon! Now, raise your hand if you rarely cook it. Salmon is such a healthy and simple protein to add to your meal. It doesn't take much to season salmon, which is why we LOVE it with Sachili.
How to Prepare:
- Bring your salmon to room temperature, soon before you are going to cook.
- Begin warming a pan with oil over medium-low heat, then start seasoning your salmon with salt and pepper.
- Raise the heat to medium-high and place the salmon skin-side up in the pan. Cook until golden brown (about 4 minutes), then turn over and finish cooking until the salmon feels firm.
- Bring it over to a plate, squeeze some lemon on top, and sprinkle your Sachili of choice!
- For an added crunch, top it off with Sachili Crunch.
And there you have it, salmon made perfectly, without the hassle.