Skip to content
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. Sachili Topping Mild Spice
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Sea salt to taste
- Pop kernels on the stovetop (this should yield 5-7 cups of popcorn)
- Melt the coconut oil and immediately pour and coat the popcorn
- Before coconut oil hardens, sprinkle Sachili Topping Mild Spice and nutritional yeast
- Gently toss using hands until coated
- Add sea salt as desired
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.