Pomegranate Pepper Shrimp
Our friend Alex Mair from @alx.eats created this tasty Pomegranate Pepper Shrimp featuring our Sachili Smoked Red Pepper, and it is jam-packed with flavour!
- 2 Pounds Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of dried chive flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoons of salt
- 1-3 teaspoons of @sa_chili smoked red pepper (add before cooking and after)⠀
- 2 teaspoons of melted butter
- .5 cup of chopped coriander
- .5 cup of pomegranate seeds
- .5 cup of oil
STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Start by peeling your raw shrimp, placing the peeled shrimp in an empty bowl.
- Start by washing your shrimp in some water and lemon, and strain.
- Add your shrimp, garlic powder, chive flakes, black pepper, salt and smoked red pepper chili flakes from Sachili and oil together in a bowl.
- Mix ingredients until shrimp is coated evenly with ingredients.
- Preheat your BBQ to 350 degrees c and begin placing 4-5 shrimps per skewer.
- Once your skewers are loaded with shrimp, place on the heated BBQ and cook on the lower rack for 15 minutes.
- Within 6-7 minutes of cooking, brush your shrimp in your melted butter - evenly spreading the butter on both sides of the skewered shrimp.
- Once the shrimp skewers are cooked, remove from the bbq and begin plating.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Sachili Smoked Red Pepper flakes for garnish along with your chopped coriander and pomegranates.
- Serve with a nice glass of white wine and enjoy the perfect Summer dish with Sachili.
Fast and easy to prepare, shrimp makes for a light lunch that only takes a matter of minutes to cook. Enjoy!