Sometimes it's fun to add a little twist to a traditional dish, and these cauliflower nachos hit the spot! This plate is full of veggies and packed with flavour. We just can't get enough. 😍
There are no rules when it comes to nachos which is what makes this recipe so fun!
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp Sachili Original
- Chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped pepper (we used orange)
- Nacho shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp Sachili Smoked Red Pepper
- Plain greek yogurt
- Chopped cilantro
How to Prepare:
- After chopping and rinsing your cauliflower, place on a baking tray and drizzle some olive oil followed by salt, pepper, and Sachili Original.
- Place in the oven at around 375° for 25 minutes.
- While in the oven, rinse and chop up your veggies.
- Bring the cauliflower out and start layering with some veggies, cheese, and repeat until satisfied. Layering the cheese is key to make sure you get every inch of your cauliflower covered in flavour!
- Pop back in the over until melted.
- Once your tray is done, scoop some plain greek yogurt for garnish, along with chopped cilantro, and finish off with Sachili Smoked Red Pepper for additional flavour.