Sachili is looking for a passionate and highly organized part-time Production/Event Coordinator to support our production of Sachili products and attend and promote our products at special events throughout the year.
This would be an ideal project for a food lover who has an entrepreneurial flair and is eager to learn the ropes of a start-up food business. You will have an opportunity to work alongside the Founder and leverage their business skills to help grow and expand the Sachili brand.
If you currently have a full-time job or are in school, we are willing to work around your schedule but you must at minimum be available on weekends and weeknights. Hours and schedule will vary from 8-20 hours every 2 weeks.
Here is what we think your role will entail:
- Coordinate and support bi-weekly production of Sachili products in a commercial production facility
- Support Sachili team in administrative activities including ordering ingredients and supplies, supplier and customer outreach as needed, fulfillment of retail orders
- Depending on interest and skill level, support in the development of recipes/blogs, social media branding, and posts including blogger and influencer outreach
You ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Min 1 year work experience in hospitality and/or food services with a desire to expand your skills within this industry
- A motivated, high energy individual with a background in the culinary arts or a passion/interest in the wellness food industry
- “can-do” attitude to solve problems and get the job done
- A genuine interest and love for learning
- Strong people and communication skills: Sachili hosts many events so we need individuals that are not shy😊
- Event management experience would be considered an asset
- Food handling certification an asset (will provide training and certification if you don't currently have this)
If you are interested in learning more, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume along with a little blurb about why this role excites you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Since we value and support fitness and wellness goals, anyone who successfully completes 3 months in this newly created role will also be eligible for a fitness reimbursement allowance which you will be able to apply towards a fitness activity of your choice (yoga, gym, cycling, martial arts etc).