Oct 23, 2018
Posted by: Sachi Kittur
- Store-bought french fries or sweet potato fries
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- Fresh chives
- Feta cheese
- Sachili Spice
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°.
- Toss fries in avocado oil and place on a baking pan. Make sure the fries are not piled on top of each other to make sure each fry cooks evenly.
- Bake fries for 5-8 minutes until heated through.
- Add fries to a large bowl and top with chives, crumbled feta cheese, and a sprinkle of Sachili Spice (Original or Mild).