What is your favourite type of potato? Sweet? Yellow? French Fries? Whatever your style is, you can't go wrong with potatoes for any meal, but our favourite has some extra crunch that just can't be beat.
How to Prepare:
- Chop up white or yellow potatoes.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil.
- Begin stirring together cornstarch, and any other dry ingredients (pepper, garlic pepper, etc).
- Start tossing the potatoes and your dry ingredients in a bowl and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Once on the pan, make sure the potatoes aren't too crowded, you won't get that crispy crunch we're looking for here!
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes, then flip the potatoes around and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Once done, take them out of the oven and garnish with green onion and Sachili Red Pepper.
Try this one out and let us know your thoughts or how you rendered the recipe!