One-Pot Brunch a la Sachili
- 2-3 russet potatoes
- Your choice of cooking oil (we used grapeseed oil!)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small green chili
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 ground coriander
- 5-7 eggs
- Feta cheese
- Sachili topping of choice
- Peel and julienne the potatoes.
- Sauté in oil of choice until potatoes are 80% cooked - set aside.
- Dice the onion, garlic clove, and small green chili. Sauté in medium/high heat until golden brown.
- Add the diced tomatoes and sauté on medium heat for 5-6 minutes
- Add salt, cumin, and ground coriander
- Mash this mixture with a fork then add cooked potatoes.
- Flatten the mixture and create enough grooves for 5-7 eggs. Crack and cook eggs on medium heat (covered) for 3-5 min. Top with fresh coriander and feta
- Turn the heat off and cover for another 5 minutes. Serve with a dollop of your favourite Sachili (we used Sachili original with oil)!